Covid 19 Cancellation Policy
We have updated our Cancellation Policy to ensure you can book with Confidence at Meridian Port Douglas. If your Travel Plans are impacted by Government Restrictions or Airline changes due to Covid 19 and your booking falls inside our normal Cancellation Conditions we will be flexible to ensure you are not financially disadvantaged by your commitment to stay at the Meridian. Please contact reservations to discuss.
Covid 19 Cleaning – How we are keeping you safe
Meridian Port Douglas is excited to start welcoming back return guests and inviting first time guest to experience our great destination while ensuring we are meeting your health and wellbeing standards
When you are ready to travel we understand that you will have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness in your selection of accommodation.
Meridian Port Douglas is taking all the recommended measures to ensure that we are fully compliant with Government and local authority recommendations to ensure the health safety of our guests.
Preventative Measures include:
- New protocols to minimise contact with reception staff through streamlined check-in and check-out procedures.
- Hand sanitiser station at the front desk and reception area for when guests entering and exiting the building.
- Social Distancing measures in reception and common areas – Guests to physically distance when in common areas.
- Extra attention to Arrival Room Cleaning of TV remote controls, light switches, fan controls and other frequent contact points.
- Common areas cleaned frequently to ensure high levels of hygiene (including lift buttons, door handles, trolleys etc.).