Two departure options: 8:00am OR 11am
- Pickup at Meridian Port Douglas
- First stop is at the multi-award winning Skyrail Rainforest Cableway where you will enjoy a world heritage listed rainforest experience and take in some of the most spectacular views on earth.
- On arrival in Kuranda your guide will take you up the hill into the ‘Village in the rainforest”. Enjoy 2 hours of free time to peruse colourful arts & crafts markets, cafes, restaurants, animal parks, butterfly sanctuary and more.
- After approx 2 hours in Kuranda it’s time for a 1 1/2 hour trip on one of the most spectacular rail journeys in Australia, the Kuranda Scenic Train travel through the rainforest enjoying breathtaking scenery, waterfalls and tunnels.
- Once you arrive at Freshwater station you will head up the coast to stunning Palm Cove for a 1/2 hour stop. You will be shown the palm fringed Esplanade and the option to enjoy a sunset cocktail/wine/beer/soft drink (at own expense) overlooking the picturesque beach.
- Return to Port Douglas.