Cost: $190 per adult, $165 per child
Pick up from 7.20am, return at approximately 4.30pm.
Daintree Tours leave from Port Douglas, travelling to the Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation. Our experienced guides will take you to the best local rainforest in the Daintree National Park while travelling in our modern fleet including the latest Mercedes Sprinters and Toyota 4WD Landcruisers.
Our day trips provide a unique Daintree Rainforest experience for all guests. The drive to Cape Tribulation offers scenic lookouts & picnic areas, emerald forests, golden sands and blue water views.
Guests experience the rich diversity of the Daintree Rainforest through various national park walks. The Daintree Rainforest contains 30% of frog, marsupial and reptile species in Australia.
Brief itinerary (subject to change):
- Pick up from local accommodation – meet your friendly guide for the day!
- Mossman Gorge – explore the ancient forest
- Cross the famous Daintree River by cable ferry – entering the rich and diverse ecosystems of the wet tropics.
- Destination Cape Tribulation – the only place where two World Heritage destinations meet. Go a little further and experience the true beauty of the lush tropical coast from Emmagen Beach.
- Morning Tea – with fresh tropical fruit, cakes, Daintree Tea or freshly plunged coffee
- Cruise the Cooper Creek – into the lands of the prehistoric estuarine crocodile and stunning wetlands of Noah Valley.
- Lunch – a delicious Aussie lunch at a secluded rainforest resort.
- Daintree Ice cream Company – treat yourself to locally made tropical fruit ice cream (at guests own expense)
- Guided Rainforest Walks – enjoy personalised guided walks in the Marrdja, Dubuji or Jindalba. Embrace the rich diversity of this unique area.
- Alexandra Lookout – enjoy panoramic views from the ‘top of the Daintree’. Sweeping views across the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas.
- Return to Port Douglas
[vegas id=1065 fade=3000 delay=4000 overlay= arrows=yes autoplay=yes poster=yes]