Duration – 7pm till late
Cost: $235 per person
Each Thursday night, journey into Dreamtime legend and discover the magic of local indigenous culture. Join the Flames of the Forest Cultural Experience with two Kuku Yalanji brothers sharing their remarkable culture with you during the evening. The performance features a cultural background story, traditional Dreamtime storytelling, didgeridoo playing, and song.
The rainforest is the natural, authentic backdrop for this spiritual and mystical culture, a performance unique to Flames of the Forest, where you will learn about nature, heritage and spirituality and emerge with a true understanding of where you’ve been through timeless oral traditions.
- Let us take care of your transfers from your Port Douglas Hotel
- Be welcomed by sparkling wine and canapés on your arrival
- Listen to the sounds of the oldest woodwind instrument in the world as a local Kuku Yalangi welcomes you through the rainforest to a spectacular dining setting
- Share a table with other intrepid travellers as you are served a tropical feast inspired by the land and locally sourced produce
- Enjoy a full beverage service including Australian Wines and Beer along with soft drinks and juice
- Learn an ancient dreamtime story to take home and share with your loved ones
- Enjoy a memorable experience that you will talk about for years to come
- One person One tree One World tree planting programme
This experience closes every year between December and April