Duration – Full Day 8.30am – 6.30pm
Travel to Cape Tribulation and experience this exciting activity, all in one day!
Jungle Surfing is a unique and exhilarating way to experience the beauty of the world-renowned Daintree Rainforest – a fun, educational, fully-guided, all-weather activity where your feet don’t touch the ground. Fly through the trees on flying fox ziplines, stopping at five platforms with bird’s eye views over the treetops, down to cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef.
A highly trained team of scientists, tour guides and abseiling specialists will be with you every step of the way to lead you safely through the canopy and into a treetop world, offering interpretation and insight into our World Heritage Listed rainforest environment from every platform. The flight choice is yours – slow, fast or upside down.
Day Tour Includes:
– One of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas.
– The Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered cassowary and other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost). Breakfast or snacks available for purchase.
– Daintree River Cable Ferry – Cross and enter Daintree National Park into Cape Tribulation.
– Picnic Lunch at a picturesque setting.
– Jungle Surfing – Fly through the trees on ziplines, with a bird’s eye view into the canopy and out to the reef.
– Return transfers.
– Departs Daily (except Christmas Day & New Years Day)
What to bring:
– Closed walking shoes
– Long shorts and trousers (no skirts)
– Insect repellent
– Water resistant 15+ sunscreen
– Money for drinks, snacks & souvenirs
– Harnesses available to fit children aged 3 up to adults weighing 120kg/260lbs.
– Not recommended for pregnant women.
– No prior experience or specific fitness required.
– If you have restricted mobility or are concerned about a specific medical condition, please contact us prior to the tour and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and make our best efforts to accommodate you.
– Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and all persons under 18 years must have our Medical Declaration & Waiver Release signed by a parent or guardian prior to the tour.