From $245 per Adult
Duration: Full Day (9am-5pm)
Immerse yourself in a rainforest experience like no other!
Beginning the day at a secret location on the Mossman River for our one of a kind River Drift Snorkelling tour; searching for turtles, water dragons and the elusive platypus.
After a well earned lunch, enjoy a traditional Kuku Yalanji smoking ceremony at the Mossman Gorge; where you’ll be cleansed of bad spirits and have traditional rainforest body paint applied.
Exploring the Daintree National Park at an easy pace, this interpretive 1.5hr walk, will leave you with a deeper understanding of this breath-taking rainforest.
- Return transfers ex Port Douglas/ Mossman (Cairns & Palm Cove transfers $25pp)
- Traditional Welcome Ceremony
- Guided rainforest walk
- River Drift Snorkelling
- Lunch and snacks
- BPA-Free water bottle for the walk
- Walking pole if requested
- All wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Prescription masks (limited)
- All Safety equipment
- Safety trained river guide
WHAT TO BRING
- Shoes suitable for walking up to 3.5km/2mi on uneven terrain
(may get wet)
- Shorts or pants
- Swim wear and a towel
- Small backpack
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Money for souvenirs
- Any personal medication
- Leave all other valuables and loose jewellery at your accomodation