From $119 per Adult
Duration: 4.45 hours
This is a great tour for those of you who only want to spend a half day out, are short on time, or want to enjoy a nice sleep-in while on holiday! You visit two areas on this trip, Mossman Gorge and the Daintree River, with your personal tour guide.
- Pick up from your accommodation*
- Daintree River Cruise
- Drinks and snacks
- Mossman Gorge Guided Walk and Swim
- Drop off at your accommodation*
- Not suitable for infants
- You will get picked up from your accommodation in Port Douglas by your personal guide for the morning/afternoon.
- We drive north along the Captain Cook Highway, passing cane fields on the way to the Daintree River, and share a little history and many interesting facts along the way.
- You will board a cruise along the Daintree River, looking out for all manner of creatures, including the estuarine crocodile, snakes, birds, frogs, and more. Enjoy a wine, beer or soft drink while taking in the beautiful views and local wildlife.
- Next we head to Mossman Gorge, which is the southern part of the Daintree Rainforest. Your guide will take you on a walk and share their knowledge of the local flora and fauna and answer any questions you may have. This is an easy 500m return walk mostly along boardwalks.
- You can enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear rainforest stream, which can be quite refreshing, whilst being surrounded by the beautiful and healing Mossman Gorge rainforest.
- After a great morning/afternoon of discovering the Daintree Rainforest and River, we will drop you off at your accommodation or car.
- National Park Access
- Mossman Gorge walk and swim
- River Cruise plus a drink and a snack
- Chilled drinking water on board
- Use of raincoats and umbrellas
- Insect repellent
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation