Duration – Full Day 10am – 4.30pm
Cost: $250 per Adult, $125 per Child
+ $6.50 EMC
For your experience of a lifetime, Quicksilver’s friendly crew will take you to a reef at the very edge of Australia’s Continental Shelf, to an underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of colour and brilliance. Quicksilver takes you to Agincourt Reef, a magnificent ribbon reef where you can experience first hand the magic that is the Great Barrier Reef. With Quicksilver you can choose to dive, snorkel, or stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of a Quicksilver semi-sub, just one metre underwater. Watch the fish feeding from Quicksilver’s unique underwater viewing platform and underwater observatory, or fly in a helicopter over the reef. Whichever way you choose, you’ll bring home a lifetime of memories from this living natural wonder. Enjoy a hot and cold tropical buffet lunch, containing fresh prawns, pastas, meats, salads and fruit. There are full bar facilities available where you can purchase drinks.
– Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
– Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
– Morning and afternoon teas on board
– Informative presentation by marine biologist
– All snorkelling equipment provided
– Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
– Underwater observatory fish and coral viewing
– Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels.