From $120 per Adult
Duration: 3.5 hours
If you love nature and the water, then this is the perfect tour for you!
It’s swimming, snorkelling, floating and a rainforest walk. All combined into the best rainforest experiences in the region!
Step into the cool, crystal-clear water and drift with the current as you explore life under the water’s surface. Watch fish dart in and around the river stones and keep your eyes out for the occasional turtle.
This is the perfect way to stay cool in the hot tropics and a great introduction to snorkelling before heading out to the reef.
- Hotel transfers from Port Douglas & Mossman
- River sled to float on
- Wetsuit, boots & snorkel mask (Max wetsuit size 3XL, Boots US 13).
- Prescription masks – limited range
- Life jacket (PFD) – If required please contact us before your tour to check that the river is suitable
- Experienced river trained guides
- Complimentary tour photos – Posted on our Facebook Page after each tour. Due to the nature of our tour, photos are not guaranteed. You are always welcome to bring a waterproof camera with wrist strap along with you.
- Light snacks after the tour – We provide drinking water and biscuits.
We recommend guests wear their swimmers under clothes, as there are no change rooms at the river. Please leave all valuables and loose fitting jewellery at accommodation.
RIVER SNORKELLING REQUIREMENTS
- Not recommended if pregnant
- Must be able to walk easily over uneven surfaces and through moving water.
- Ability to walk up tree roots to exit.
- Minimum age to participate is 3 years old. Children aged 3-8 must wear a PFD
- Max wetsuit size 3XL, max shoe size US 13.
- Max weight limit is 135kg/297lb
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear to wear under the wetsuit
- Camera (can be placed in dry bag)
- Any personal medications