Duration – Full Day 8.00am – 5pm
Cost: From $300 per Adult
Immersed in the northern frontier of Great Barrier Reef, this is the perfect snorkelling and sailing adventure for a conservation minded visitor. Ideally suited to those who can swim and have a spirit of fun and adventure. Discerning guests can enjoy an inspiring full day experience to the absolutely stunning Mackay Coral Cay on the Great Barrier Reef in the most sustainable way!
Focussing on small groups on a luxury sailing catamaran, to fully enjoy a day of snorkelling and sailing.
An Eco Adventure on the Wild Side!
INCLUDED IN YOUR CRUISE
- Courtesy coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Afternoon tea and coffee, cakes & fresh fruit platter (Using local produce Daintree Tea and Jaques Coffee)
- Superb tropical buffet lunch (including prawns)
- Snorkelling equipment, optical masks, seasonal lycra snorkelling suits, wet suits & flotation devices
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
- Glass bottom boat viewing and reef interpretation talk
- Explore the pristine Mackay Coral Cay
- 4.5 hours at unspoilt location on the Outer Barrier Reef
- The experience of sailing on board the luxury sailing catamaran Sailaway VII
- Eco Shamba Environmental Initiative $20 to local re-forestation