From $289 per person
Departing daily from Port Douglas. When you step aboard the ultramodern Silversonic, you are set for an exhilarating day of fun, discovery, and adventure in the natural wonderland of The Great Barrier Reef. You’ll have access to explore three stunning and exclusive reef sites at the renowned Agincourt ribbon reefs, each chosen for visual and ecological diversity for your dive and snorkel adventures.
Silversonicis an ultra-modern 29-metre catamaran that visits the outer edge reef locations in the Agincourt Reef complex, and offers superb style and comfort for the journey. Cruising to the reef on Port Douglas’ fastest vessel, you’ll enjoy over five hours exploring the delights of The Great Barrier Reef. Silversonic’s ride control system ensures your trip is super smooth, even when travelling at speeds of up to 32 knots.
- Departs daily at 8:30am from Port Douglas.
- Returns at approximately 4:30pm.
- Up to 5 hours to snorkel, dive and play on Agincourt Reef
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All dive & snorkelling equipment Including wet suits and prescription masks
- Snorkel tour
- Port Douglas accommodation transfers
- Introductory dives (1 or 2)
- Certified dives (1,2 or 3)
- Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation transfers