From $225 per Adult
Join Tropic Wings for a fully guided, eco-certified adventure to the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation. Travel to Port Douglas and wander through the recreated natural environments of Wildlife Habitat on an immersive guided tour to learn about the unique wildlife in our region. Then cross the Daintree River for lunch at Mason’s Café and enjoy a dip in the freshwater swimming hole. Explore the world’s oldest rainforest with one of our knowledgeable local guides and visit Cape Tribulation Beach. Enjoy delicious tropically flavoured ice cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company. Stop at Alexandra Lookout before boarding a Daintree River cruise to search for wildlife including Estuarine Crocodiles.
YOUR CAIRNS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Scenic coastal views on the Great Barrier Reef Drive
- Through a partnership with Reforest, we will plant trees on your behalf.
- Private tour of Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Cafe style morning tea
- Cable-driven ferry
- Picture opportunity at Alexandra Lookout
- Local Lunch in tropical setting
- Swim at Freshwater Swimming Hole
- Rainforest walk with knowledgeable local guide
- Free time at Cape Tribulation Beach
- Delicious ice-cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Daintree River Cruise to spot crocodiles and other wildlife in their natural habitat